In a few weeks I’m going to be in Bangkok for the biggest affiliate conference of the year.
Name: Affiliate World Asia 2015
Date: December 7 – 9, 2015
Location: Bangkok, Thailand. Asia.
Venue: Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld
Facebook Page: Affiliate World Asia
Tickets: Buy Here
If you want the overview you can check out the initial announcement I did a few months ago.
I will be speaking twice. I’m going to be doing a brand new 20 minute presentation, and I’ll be part of a panel called “Hitting 5-figures a day: Where the Big Campaigns are in 2016.”
Here’s some of the latest updates and a contest that I’m throwing.
Ryan Holiday Will Speak at Affiliate World Bangkok
If you don’t know Ryan, read our link below! This guy is the master of “angles” with all types of marketing.
– Ryan is a media strategist and advisor for bestselling authors Tim Ferriss, Tucker Max and Robert Greene. His work has been used as case studies by Twitter, YouTube and Google and has been written about in AdAge, the New York Times, Gawker and Fast Company. And at the age of 21, Ryan became the Director of Marketing at American Apparel.
- Will be speaking on how direct marketers can effectively use Adwords, Admob, and Youtube to increase their reach.
- General search has fallen off the map for a lot of us performance marketers but many are making hundreds of thousands a month by creating brands and selling products we typically view as offers. This speech should bring a lot of insight into this area.
- Some of the core members from Facebook’s elite targeting team who help advertisers reach their target market better will be headlining on our Social Media panel to discuss cutting edge and unconventional techniques for targeting on Facebook.
Five AWA Panels
1. How to Grow your Affiliate Business to Sell for 8+ Figures
2. Hitting 5 Figures a Day: Where the Big Campaigns are in 2016
3. Outsourcing and Virtual Assistants: How to Double Your Revenue in 2 Months
4. Mobile Ad Formats: Dissecting the ones you know and discovering the ones you don’t
5. Social Media Advertising: Cutting Edge And Unconventional Techniques
The AWA Afterparty
The conference will also have quite the unique afterparty.
The tickets probably cost more than what you’re using to paying for affiliate conferences.
But I do feel it is competitively priced for what you’re getting.
I urge you to think in terms of “value” rather than cost. Gotta spend money to make money. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business, network with other affiliates, and it’s a trip to Bangkok!
p.s. Don’t forget that this trip to Thailand is a legitimate BUSINESS EXPENSE. You can write off the conference pass, tickets, hotels, etc.
Me and the guys at STM want to do a special contest for my followers. We asked ourselves, “What could we give away that’s essentially priceless?”
What would I want to win if I was coming to the conference. Well…wouldn’t it be awesome if you could sit down and pick the brains of some of the top affiliate marketers of all-time?
That’s what we’re giving away – we’re calling it the “Million Dollar Lunch.”
One lucky winner will sit down and have lunch with
- Charles Ngo
- Mr Green
If you aren’t familiar with these 3 guys, they are the founders of StackThatMoney. Not only have they had massive success in affiliate marketing, but they’ve been able to leverage their knowledge and money into amazing companies outside of the industry.
This lunch is for you. We’re here to answer any questions you have about affiliate marketing, business, or life.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Here’s how you enter (it’s simple)
1. You must have a ticket to AWA and be a member of STM.
2. Update your Facebook status with the following:
“I entered the VIP Affiliate World Asia Contest to win a chance for a lunch mastermind with Charles Ngo, Stackman, Mr. Green, and BBrock in Bangkok! @STMusername #MillionDollarLunch
Event details: www.CharlesNgo.com/awacontest”
*Note replace the @STMusername with your username at the stackthatmoney forums.
**You may only enter once
A representative from STM will go through the hashtags and randomly draw a winner. The winner will be contacted by a private message on the STM forums.
Contest Ends: Friday November 13th, 2015. 11:59pm EST timezone
I’m excited for this!
Affiliate conferences have not evolved the past few years.
AWA is here to change the game!