Interviews: September 2014 Question & Answer Session [32 minutes]
I just finished recording this month’s question and answer session. Make sure you’re subscribed to my Facebook page if you want to ask a question for next month.
I answered 11 questions. I think this is the best one I’ve done so far. Sorry if I’m a little low energy on this recording (late night flight)
- What are the best ways to keep employees motivated?
- Which workout & diet plan gave you the best results for muscle growth.
- Do you usually increase frequency cap, before increasing the bid if you want to scale it up?
- How to deal with click loss? Do you factor that in the cost or do you ask for a refund.
- Hey Charles, you recommend POF, Adult, or mobile as good traffic sources for newbies. The first two make perfect sense but didn’t you also say with mobile there’s a lot more variables to test? More variables means more moving parts and a bigger budget to test- wouldn’t that be overwhelming for newbies.
- What are the pros and cons of SMARTCPM
- How to Push a break even campaign into a profitable one? What elements to check like landing page, dayparting, etc.
- Hi Charles, how do you keep your consistency? How can you sustain your mind and body to work whenever you want to? I have problems dealing with it. Sometimes my mind functions very well, but sometimes I woke up and I feel totally messed up. My brain seems “black & white”. How can you turn your switched to work mode so easily?
- Hey Charles, where and how can I learn to create ad copies that actually convert?
- Have you ever had an issue with an affiliate network not paying you out? How can we avoid the risk.
- What are your expectations of your girlfriend? Does she have to be as successful as you?