As of today I’ve published 253 affiliate marketing articles on CharlesNgo.com since 2012. This is a secretive industry and I’ve done my best to help guys like you out any way I can.
I have noticed some small problems.
- That’s a lot of content…it’s easy to feel overwhelmed and suffer from information overload.
- There’s not a guide that breaks everything down into a step by step method from the beginning.
In 2016 I launched a course called the Newbie FastTrack…and I gave it away for free.
It was a huge success. A lot of people hit their first profitable campaigns because of it.
But then I closed down registration for a year.
- I wanted to make the content even better
- The design and layout of the content needed a ton of work
- There needed to be more images, examples, and flow to maximize your learning
So over the past few months, I’ve been working nonstop on a reboot.
I had one goal:
Make this guide the best newbie course about affiliate marketing ever.
And you guys know me…
When I say I’m doing something, it’s gonna be next level. We spent a ton of money overhauling it and this took the efforts of 7+ people.
This is the guide I wish I had when I first started in affiliate marketing.
We had an internal debate whether to keep it closed and charge money for it – But I made the call to keep it 100% free…
Thanks to Advidi!
The team at Advidi were a huge help in putting the guide together.
The design, coding, etc. wasn’t free, and there was a ton of project management that went into this.
If you haven’t heard of Advidi before, they are one of the big affiliate networks I work with.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Advidi have offers in 144 GEOs (and expanding)
- They’ve paid out $91 million + to affiliates since their inception
- Super optimized cloud servers (offer pages load faster = more conversions)
- They focus on 4 main verticals: Dating, Casino, Mainstream, Health and Beauty
Advidi are based in Amsterdam, but they hit all of the big affiliate marketing events around the world so you can catch up with your affiliate managers regularly.
If you’re after a solid network that’s Ngo-Recommended, sign up with Advidi and test some of their offers.
Sign Up With ADVIDI Here
Now it’s time for the details.
What’s In The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing?
I’ve included everything you need to get started as an affiliate marketer.
There are 18 sections, each one drills down into a specific topic.
Here are the different sections in the course:
- Introduction – An overview of the course, how to use it, and what I can teach you.
- What is Affiliate Marketing – The fundamentals of how affiliate marketing works, the people involved, and the pros and cons of this industry.
- FAQ – The most common questions new affiliate marketers have, and my answers.
- Mindsets – How to build a “millionaire mindset”, because you can have every single strategy in the world, but they are all worthless if you can’t execute them.
- Affiliate Networks – How affiliate networks and affiliate managers operate, and how to them to build your business.
- Free vs Paid Traffic – Debunking the myth that there is “free” traffic in the first place, and why paid traffic is so much more lucrative to affiliates.
- Traffic Sources – The best traffic sources for affiliates to run campaigns on, and the ones to stay away from as a newbie.
- Verticals & Offers – An overview of the top CPA offers and verticals, monetization models, and how to pick your first offer/vertical.
- Ads & Copywriting – The different ad types, headline formulas, and my biggest copywriting tips
- Angles – How to brainstorm new angles, how to split test them, and use them in your campaigns.
- Landing Pages – Framework for a landing page that converts, along with my tips on how to boost conversions and set one up.
- Hosting – How to setup your domain name and hosting, and push your landing pages live on the internet.
- Tracking – A complete guide to setting up your tracking software (Voluum) and a custom tracking domain.
- Launching a Campaign – The step-by-step guide to launching now that you have your setup ready.
- Optimizing a Campaign – What you do after you’ve launched your first campaign to get it profitable, and the top only variables to focus on as a newbie.
- Newbie Strategy – Specific tips to help you launch your campaign in the most efficient way possible and avoid the most common newbie mistakes.
- Resource Guide and Tools – What’s essential (affiliate network, traffic, hosting, and Voluum) and what’s optional (forums, spy tools, translations etc).
- What’s Next? – What steps to take now, and where to from here.
Check out the affiliate marketing course here!
Who is The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing For?
- Originally it was to help newbies learn about affiliate marketing.
- But then I wanted to help those same people launch their first campaign.
- Then I wanted to make sure that the people who launch their first campaign can optimize it…
If you’re already making 10k per day you might not find too much you don’t already know. But it’s always good to re-visit the basics.
If you’re making less than $500 per day, this course is gonna be a HUGE help.
- If you’re struggling to stay motivated, the mindset section will be huge for you.
- Maybe you’re just wanting to make sure you’re on the right track – then the sections on traffic sources and verticals will be the sections to hit first.
- If you’re wanting to turn a losing campaign around, some sections will be more helpful than others, like optimizing, angles, landing pages, copywriting etc.
How to Use This Affiliate Marketing Guide
I’ve spent a ton of time on this content.
The sections are in order to help you maximize your knowledge.
If you want to get the most out of this guide, start at the start, and go through the whole thing.
95% of the questions I get from people, I’ve already answered them somewhere on the blog. All they have to do is search for them.
It’s the same with this guide.
Everything is in there you need to launch your first campaign, you just have to take the time to read and implement.
Bruh I wanna chill on the beach with my affiliate cash, not do homework.
If you wanna hit the big time, you need to start with the details – the small things.
At the end of most chapters, there’s some homework. These are actions you have to take to get the most out of the course. The good thing is that this homework is gonna make you richer, not like homework in school.
Examples of homework:
- Creating ads in certain sizes
- Setting up a custom tracking domain
- Signing up for the recommended traffic sources
- Using techniques to brainstorm new angles for your offers
I know we all got places to be. This guide is over 32,000 words.
Some of you guys will miss certain parts. So at the end of each section I’ve included the key takeaway to get from each chapter.
It’s the TL;DR of each section.
What Are Your Thoughts on the Course?
I appreciate you guys for reading my stuff and helping me out.
This is my chance to help you out on a deeper level.
If you love the content, it’d mean a lot to me if you could help me spread the word.
- You can share it on Facebook (or whatever you use – VK, WeChat, Twitter, Reddit etc)
- Send it to any of your friends who wanna learn affiliate marketing
- Leave me some comments with your thoughts and feedback
- Mention this course on any forums or sites that you own
So here it is, let me know what you think!
The Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing
Hit the social buttons below to share this course for me! Thanks in advance.
P.S When you hit your first big pay day, send me your success story!